Monday, December 21, 2009

A Time Mystery Part 2

As Tiffany walked to the basement, she looked around not knowing what she'd find. She felt around in her pocket and she found a flashlight! She shined it around and froze. It was amazing! It looked just like the clock she had found downstairs! But just the moment she finds the clock she saw a sparkle off to the side! And there lay a key! She picked it up and tried to open up the clock and guess what!? It worked! She peeked inside and something magical happened! She was not in the basement anymore! (duh,duh,duh,don)

As she looked around her new world she saw a carriage heading towards her! As she looked harder she realized that Abe Lincoln was driving the carriage!! "Hey", said Abe. "Get out of the street!" Tiffany did not know what to do! She looked down and saw a penny! And then she yelled, "1894!?!". It was then she realized what year it was. She looked up at Abe and said, "Sorry Sir", she took a bow, "I did not see you".
Abe said, "How could you not see the President of the United States?"
"Oh, I um... you see, um."
"Go on", said Abe.
"You see I found a clock that I had never seen before and when I peeked inside I was not in the basement anymore!"
"Well", said Abe, "I've been waiting for you!"

duh,duh,duh,don.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is interesting! Can't wait for the next installment, Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Taylor you not only love reading mysteries you are so awesome at writing them! I look forward to the rest of this story! You are so talented I am so proud of you:)
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. do not worry, time mystery 3 is coming!

    ReplyDelete